LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2003-08 > 1060329633

From: "Ron Lankshear \(Sydney Aust\)" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] 1901 Census
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 18:01:44 +1000

The search is Free and you can find whole family groups without payment
Except to know address and to see the original 1901 sheet you have to pay
They will prompt you when payment required.

However there are considerable transcription errors and that may cause you
not to be able to find your folk.
Let the list know what you know about them and perhaps we can help.
Names when born and place born are considerable helps
Ron Lankshear - Sydney Aust
(from Shepherds Bush & Chiswick)
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lankshear/ my family & document
sources