LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2003-10 > 1067001186

From: "bcunning" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Re: Ordering Online Certificates
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 23:16:41 +1000

Hello from Australia Isabel. I ordered Certs. via online. The Certs. are
still mailed back via Air Mail and you should allow 15 working days. I
received them 2 weeks from the time I sent the data. As you are in UK the
time should be less. If you would like a copy of their services etc. please
contact me off list, cheers, Bob in Melbourne.

snip

Thought I would try and order it online.
> Everything seemed to go through o.k. but I am still waiting!
>
> If anyone has used this system of acquiring certificates, can they tell me
> whether I should expect to get this certificate back by snail mail or
online
> and how long it usually takes?

This thread: