LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2003-12 > 1072864515

From: John Hill <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Apple Mac Genealogical Databases
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:55:15 +0000

Peter,

On Tuesday, December 30, 2003, at 10:49 am, Peter Gainsborough wrote:

> I use a Dell PC and wish to share my research with a
> fellow researcher who uses an Apple Mac.
>
> Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced genealogical
> database (with Gedcom facility) for the Mac?

What do you regard as "reasonably priced"? The best application for a
Mac (and arguably the best on *any* platform) is Reunion, available
from Leister Productions at:

http://www.leisterpro.com/

But it is not cheap, at $99. (If your fellow researcher lives in the
UK, try S & N Genealogy Supplies UK, 01722-716121 or visit
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Genealogy_Supplies/
macreuni.htm - UK cost is £77.45 inc. P&P)

John (Bournemouth)

This thread: