LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2004-03 > 1078671732

From: Lynne Sahadeo <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Visiting England
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 07:02:14 -0800 (PST)

Colleen,

The site below offers B&B accommodation in London at prices at least 50% cheaper than the cheapest hotels. There are photos of the rooms on offer.

London Bed & Breakfast , Hotels and Apartments from 15 per night! ... London B&B's, Hotels and Apartments at Low Prices ... Many thanks for your outstanding assistance with our London B&B accommodation. We will recommend you to everyone we know ...
welcomehomes.co.uk/

We have Bed & Breakfast accommodation in Private Homes to suit all budgets - in Central London as well as many London suburbs. Our B&B accommodation is split into two lists - List A (Value for money mainly in the London suburbs) and List B (More central location).The normal minimum booking period is for three consecutive nights.
List A:
from GBP 15 to GBP 20 per person per night. Scroll down to view
Go to
List B:
with prices from GBP 20 to GBP 40 per person per night.

Lynne Sahadeo
London

colleen morrison <> wrote:
Martin, you mention that your trip to England cost around $2000. I'm
currently helping an American researcher who's visiting England in a
few months time to find reasonably priced accommodation - and I'm
shocked at the prices of what's on offer. Times have obviously changed
and prices increased since I last stayed in bed and breakfast
accommodation in England. At present, renting a cottage appears to be
more viable than bed and breakfast or hotel accommodation. Was your
trip a recent one and can you - or any other lister - offer any advice
based on your experience of your visit here?

Colleen