LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2004-03 > 1079745075

From: "Lis Warwood" <>
Subject: [Lon] RE 1851 & 1861 Census Loopup 1 GLOUCESTER MEWS MAYLEBONE
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 11:41:43 +1030

Hi all,

I am still trying to track my great-grandmother and her parents.
I have received birth certificate of Caroline Jane HARRIS b. 22nd June
1849
daughter of Joseph HARRIS and Susan/nna/h HUDSON.

Their residence at time of birth was 1 Gloucester Mews Maylebone

The birth was registered in Registration District: Maylebone, the Birth
in
the Sub-district of: 'The Rectory Marylebone' in the County of
Middlesex.

Is there anyone who has access to the 1851 and/or the 1861 Census
who would be willing to look up 1 Gloucester Mews for me please?

I cannot find marriage/birth/death of Caroline's parents and have hit a
brickwall with this couple.

Hoping someone can help.

Best wishes
Lis in sunny South Australia