LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2004-04 > 1081348521

From: Harvey-Wright Mary <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Arthur NICHOLS - Titanic
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 15:35:21 +0100

Hi Dianne

Wrong one I'm afraid. That one was Alfred, a bosun and professional sailor.
My one is definitely Arthur who was a cabin steward and who had been an
insurance agent in the 1901 census - he married my grandmother in 1907 when
he was a bookbinder!

I can find no Titanic references that refer to Arthur by name except as just
plain Nichols A.

Thanks anyway.

Regards

Mary
Regards
Mary

This message and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.
Its contents do not constitute a commitment by the Channel Tunnel Group Ltd
and/or France-Manche S.A. except where provided for in a written agreement
between you and The Channel Tunnel Group Ltd and/or France-Manche S.A.
Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please
notify the sender immediately. The views expressed in this message do not
necessarily reflect those of The Channel Tunnel Group Ltd and/or
France-Manche
S.A. or any of their subsidiary companies.

This thread: