LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2004-05 > 1085037098

From: "maureen" <>
Subject: Message Board
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 15:15:40 +0800

I'm looking for the birth place of a John Forrest born 6th April 1801.
John was living in Barnet, Finchley area when his daughter Maria Ann Benzey Frost Forrest was born in July 1839. I'm not sure whether his surname will be Frost or Forrest. He gave his children the middle name of Frost. When the children were christened in 1847 they were using the surname of Frost. At some time he dropped the surname of Forrest, from then on the family have been known as Frost.
John and his wife Ann (Dorrington) were married in St James Church Westminster in July 1834.
Maureen

This thread: