LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2004-05 > 1086012937

From: "paul.ellis9" <>
Subject: Look up William ELLIS
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 15:15:43 +0100

Hi Listers,
I am looking fo any information about my great great
grandfather William ELLIS. William was born in Nottingham but moved to
London. I have him living at 8 Silk Street during the 1881 census with
his 3 daughters Mary Ann, Charlotte and Joanna. His wife, also Joanna,
is not there.
His son, Wiliam James George ELLIS b. 1854, had moved back to Nottingham
by this time but could well be on any earlier census. As All the
children were baptised at St Bartholomews, Moor Lane, the girls all on
the same day in 1863, I don't think they moved far in that time. Any
information would be helpful.

Regards Paul

This thread: