LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2004-06 > 1086927755

From: "palmby" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] 1891 census look up please.
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:23:08 +1000

Hi Tezz
can't help with your family , but i had family living at
47 COMPTON BUILDINGS LONDON - in the 1891 census- They were my
HILLMAN family
sHEILA
OZ

: Hi
:
: Would it be possible please for someone to find the following family
in 1891
: - I seem to have lost all trace of them by 1901 and there is noting
on
: FreeBMD that looks obvious apart from the marriage of the eldest
daughter...
: In 1881, the family were living at 305 Compton Buildings:
:
: Frederick WILLIS b: 1840 in Catford, Hampshire
: Esther L WILLIS b: 1850 in St Johns, Bermuda
: Hettie Hester Elizabeth WILLIS b: 1868 in Islington, London d: Aft.
1901
: Edith M WILLIS b: 1870 in Lincoln Fields, Middlesex
: Frederick M WILLIS b: 1871 in St Pancras, Middlesex
: Selina E WILLIS b: 1873 in Shoreditch, Middlesex
: Maud WILLIS b: 1875 in Shoreditch, Middlesex
: William J WILLIS b: 1880 in Clerkenwell, Middlesex
:
: Thank you very much. Of course if anyone has any links to this
family then i
: would love to hear from them.
:
: Kind regards