LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2004-06 > 1086929069

From: "Ken Boyce" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Passenger Lists
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:46:47 -0700

As a young raw Vet he could have been in the employ of the army surveyors
transporting horses or mules. Did the other vessels carry survey personnel
In Canada it was the UK Royal Engineers who carried out the surveys

Ken Boyce
Burnaby
British Columbia, Canada
Researching PERRIS of London BOYCE of Herts
PASCOE, BROWN and WILLS of Cornwall