LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2004-07 > 1089937793

From: Anne Chambers <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Help with road name in Lambeth please
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:00:14 +0930

First of all, the correct reference is RG10 (i.e.the 1871 census)/650
(the piece number)/26 (the folio number)/4 (the page number)

It is definitely King Street - the description of the enumeration
district (folio 22) says " ...the south side of King Street nos 1 to 36
both inclusive"

Anne
South Australia