LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2004-08 > 1091719953

From: Pauline Brewer <>
Subject: 1881 census piece number
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 09:32:33 -0600

Hello list:

Does anyone know where I can find the piece/folio number for Borough High
Street in south London for the 1881 census?

I have been told that my Harris family held the license for the Nags Head
Inn at 102 Borough High Street in 1880-1882 but I can't seem to find them by
searching the LDS 1881 by name. I thought you could get the numbers through
their library but got completely lost when I tried. I would throw myself on
the mercy of our local Family History Centre but they've gone on holiday for
two months.

I would appreciate any help,

thanks you

Pauline