LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2005-01 > 1105923511

From: "colleen morrison" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Dating Old ostcards
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 00:58:43 -0000

I only know little about postcards outside my areas, you will need to find a
collector of this specific area, assuming its not one of mine, nad I don't
think it is. Where was it sent to - and any idea where from? Rotary
Photographic Series were a series of pcs produced of stage stars and
celebrities etc, maybe they did general portraits too. I'd like to see a
scan - and have the address, please. I'm off to bed soon, but will have a
look tomorrow if it comes through too late.

Colleen