LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2005-03 > 1112304314

From: "Irene" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon]BERMONDSEY CENSUS'S- MAYNARD
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 07:25:14 +1000

Apologies Jean it was an address look up I requested, I wanted looked up
for 1841 and 1851 to see if the Maynard family were living there, didn't
make my self clear
I have searched Ancestry, and Family Search and 1837online 1861 census.All
born in Bermondsey

84 and 32 East Lane Bermondsey

Henry or Harry was born 1845

Clara 1849

John Juniper Maynard 1866

Parents Edwards Augustus Maynard, born Wapping born around 1821 and his wife
Annie nee Juniper born 1822, Bermondsey, I did find the parents later with
my great grandfather who was their grandson,

Regards Irene