LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2005-06 > 1119453849

From: Anne Peat <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Re: SMITH Albert
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:24:32 +0100

Smith, Albert abt 1883 Tottenham, Middlesex, England Son Tottenham
Middlesex
Smith, Alice M abt 1880 Kingston, Surrey, England Daughter
Tottenham Middlesex
Smith, Christina A abt 1852 London, England Wife Tottenham
Middlesex
Smith, Lilian V abt 1882 Tottenham, Middlesex, England Daughter
Tottenham Middlesex
Smith, Louisa C abt 1879 London, England Daughter Tottenham
Middlesex
Smith, Thomas abt 1858 London, England Head Tottenham Middlesex

Civil parish: Tottenham
Ecclesiastical parish: St John
County/Island: Middlesex

Street address: 8 Caroline Terrace, St Annes Road
Occupation: Cellarman

Source information: RG12/1073
Registration district: Edmonton
Sub registration district: Tottenham
ED, institution, or vessel: 19a
Folio: 19
Page: 32

and in 1901

Name: Albert A Smith
Age: 19
Estimated birth year: abt 1882
Relation: Son
Gender: Male
Where born: Tottm, Middlesex, England

Alice M Smith abt 1881 Kingston, Surrey, England Daughter Islington
London
Christina A Smith abt 1852 Walworth, London, England Head Islington
London
Lilian V Smith abt 1883 Tottm, Middlesex, England Daughter
Islington London
Louise C Smith abt 1880 St Pancras, London, England Daughter
Islington London

Civil parish: Islington
Ecclesiatical parish: St Anne
County/Island: London
Country: England

Street address: 6 Athelstan Road
Condition as to marriage: Widow ( Christina)

Occupation: Charring (? ) Christina; ? factory hand ( Lilian,
Louise, Alice) Grocery Assistant ( Albert)

Source information: RG13/168
Registration district: Islington
Sub-registration district: Upper Holloway
ED, institution, or vessel: 61
Folio: 105
Page: 27
Household schedule number: 174

Tottenham is in North London between Walthamstow and Edmonton.

Hope this helps.
Anne