LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2005-11 > 1131269065

From: "Judy Lester" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] (UK) GOVERNMENT LETTERS REGARDING CONVICTS
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 09:24:25 -0000

Peter, most Government papers regarding convicts and their transportation
are at TNA under the series code HO (= Home Office). There's a useful online
Research Guide on this subject, which links to the appropriate catalogue
entries and will give you some leads for searching.
http://tinyurl.com/9kzm4

Judy
London, UK