LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2005-11 > 1131363800

From: Charani <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Family Tree Website
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 11:44:46 +0000

colinsharon balaam wrote:

> Hi All, Can any expert out there give me any advice on setting up a
> website to include my family tree? I would appreciate any help as I
> am a bit of a novice !

I'm a novice at such things too but I've just got myself some free
webspace with Rootsweb. I haven't really gone into it atm.

A lot of ISPs give a webspace allocation but I don't think all
btinternet and/or btopenworld accounts do.

Have you considered buying your own domain from someone like They provide hosting too and all at a reasonable
price. Firms like that often provide good support for getting sites
up and running.

This thread: