LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2005-12 > 1133647793

From: Anne Peat <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Vanheems
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 22:09:53 +0000

The House of Vanheems make church furnishings, etc.
Contact details
The House of Vanheems Broomfield Place Ealing London W13 3QB Tel.: 0208
222 4528,
They don't seem to have a website or e mail address.
You could look in any church newspaper and probably find an
advertisement.
There is an obit on the web of a member of this family who was a
Catholic monk
http://www.monlib.org.uk/obits/hume/vanheems_o.htm
HTH
Anne
On 3 Dec 2005, at 20:44, Doug Mount wrote:

> Hi
> Can anyone give me some information on the House of Vanheems as my
> husband is related to them.
> Regards
> Kaye Mount

> http://www.ancestry.com/s13965/rd.ashx