LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2005-12 > 1136065005

From: Paula Goodfellow <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] 1841 census ?
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 13:37:57 -0800

I've been using British Origins for the 1841, and really like the
quality of the index. Images are available there too. But only
perhaps a third of the counties are indexed so far. I've just been
lucky that most of the ones I'm interested in are there. I think that
there are no London counties there yet, but my ancestors weren't in
London by 1841. Paula

This thread: