LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2006-05 > 1149067595

From: "Jay Kay" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] There's something there
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:26:35 +0100

Hi

Emma is on the first line of Schedule 161 and there is no Head given, which
is 45 Grundale Villas, whilst Joseph S Wood is on the only line of 160,
attached to previous address of 44 Grundale Villas.

It looks as if the enumerator has written his own abbreviation for
something, Sepered maybe, perhaps he's meaning that she's separated.

If you know who the husband should be perhaps you could try looking for him?

HTH