LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2007-01 > 1167754433

From: Anne Peat <>
Subject: Re: [LON] 1851 - 1891 Look-up please
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 16:13:53 +0000

Sheila,
This is a possibility for Charles in 1841
1841 England Census
about Chas Stedman
Name: Chas Stedman
Age: 23
Estimated birth year: abt 1818
Household: View other family members
Gender: Male
Where born: Middlesex, England

Civil parish: St Clement Danes
Hundred: Westminster
County/Island: Middlesex
Country: England

Street address: 41 Stanhope St.

Occupation: Clerk
Source information: HO107/731/5
Registration district: Strand
Sub-registration district: St Clement Danes
ED, institution, or vessel: 8A
Folio: 41
Page: 24
Line number: 20
What was his father John's wife called?
This might help to find him in later ones.
Anne