LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2007-01 > 1167790824

From: cemoor <>
Subject: Re: [LON] http://www.findmypast.co.uk/ access difficulties
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 12:50:24 +1030

Thank you Judy, John, Len and Ray for your fast replies to my problem,
unfortunately changing the .co.uk/ to .com does not make any difference,
so I'm left with a probable server problem. Just when I needed to search
the 1861 census for my Constant Lanes', mother born about 1799 Kent
Woolwich or daughter born aboiut 1825 Stepney. I'm hoping appearance or
not in census might help with death certificates or marriage for
daughter, and may provide the name of deceased father. Oh well it'll wait.

Cathy in South Australia

This thread: