LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2007-01 > 1168457162

From: Jackie Serna <>
Subject: Re: [LON] Annie Adams of St Lukes
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:26:02 -0500

Hi Alison
Middlesex St Luke 1861
30 Goswell
John Henry Adams he M 45 Painter Middlesex Hackney
Ann wi M 44 Clerkenwell
John Walter so 14 St Luke
Margaret dau 11 St Luke
Clara Rosa dau 9 St Luke
Harry Alfred so 7 St Luke
Annie dau 5 St luke
Joseph George so 1 St Luke
Ann Hollaby servant 19 St Luke

On the 1851 they were at the same address and John H 35 was a Master
Printer Partner and employed 8 men and 4 apprentices with Ann 33
dau Ann dau age 6, John W so age 4, Margaret da 1
It appears also living there or next door was
Walter King hd M 42 Printer Master Partner employing same men as
partner, wife Emma was 22 and dau Emma A was 1, also Sarah King age 73

Brings up more ?'s

Jackie