LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2007-01 > 1168953539

From: "Trudy" <>
Subject: [LON] ROBERTSON Rachel/ 1913 Death/ West Ham Parish records
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 06:18:59 -0700

Does anyone have parish records for West Ham who would be so kind to look up
a death record for RACHEL ROBERTSON
December quarter 1913 West Ham. I think she may be mine but would like to
know who the informant was or the address where she was living at the time
of her death before I order the certificate.

James F (Fair)(Frederick) ROBERTSON was living 28 Kitchener Road, West Ham
1912-1914 as an insurance agent. So far all I have been able to find is a
marriage for the couple but no children as it was after the 1901 census.
The last known address for James ROBERTSON in 1919 is JAMES ROBERTSON,
Insurance Agent/ Southwest side/ HIGH STREET London/ 20 Mitcham
Road,Tooting, SW 17

Thank you for your help.
Trudy in sunny Alberta, Canada

This thread: