LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2007-01 > 1170136809

From: "Glenys Petry" <>
Subject: [LON] 1841 and 1851 HENDRICK please - Watchmaker
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:00:09 +1300

Hi

On behalf of someone who emailed me after searching the London list archives -
Trying to link my family with hers, both having a William HENDRICK, with a father Thomas
and the Thomas is a watchmaker in both cases.

Seeking 1841 census record for a Thomas Andrew HENDRICK, born c1783 occupation probably watchmaker or similar. Birthplace London.
Also William HENDRICK - born c1818-1820, same occupation watchmaker or watchjobber

Thanks to an earlier request I already have 1861 and 1871 images.
(My William HENDRICK was last found 1881 census Claines Worcester, not found after that).

Thanks
Glenys

This thread: