LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2008-03 > 1205300868

From: "J Morley" <>
Subject: [LON] Deptford Bridge
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:17:48 +1030

Hello I am new to the list and would like to know if first I am on the
correct list
I am searching for William Edward PARKIN born 1893 the son of Charles Edward
PARKIN

William Edward PARKIN [ soldier Prt 3-4 or 31/4 ? Essex reg number 3404]
Married in 1916 in Greenwich he said he lived at Deptford Bridge
He was the son of Charles Edward PARKIN Occ: Hairdresser?

He married
Annie Elizabeth RAWLINGS born 1894 the daughter of James Jonathan RAWLINGS
occ: Confectioner
she also lived at Deptford Bridge

This si all I know so far
Can anyone give me advice? I am not familiar with this part of the UK at all
Thankyou in anticipation
Jill

This thread: