LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2008-03 > 1206218037

From: "John Drewell" <>
Subject: Re: [LON] 1841 CHEAPSIDE
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 13:33:57 -0700

Hi,

in the 1846 London Directory:
Thomas H. Rigge & Co. (perfumers & cutlers) 65 Cheapside
Rigge, Brockbank & Rigge (perfumers to Her Majesty & the
Royal Family) 35 New Bond Street & 5 East Street, Brighton
John S. Rigge (merchant)
see Sanderson Fry's, Fox & Co; 14 St Helens Place
no other Rigge entries
John Drewell in Vancouver BC
(searching all DREWELL mentions)