LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2008-11 > 1226486825

From: Jackie Tatam <>
Subject: [LON] FW: Help with an address in Fulham - Thankyou
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:47:05 +0000

Thankyou to all for suuggesting Ryecroft Street in Fulham - the name RICKETTS listed there in 1901 is unfamiliar but hopefully I might pick up another name when the 1911 census is released.Jackie TatamResearching TATAM,COHEN,ALDRIDGE,GOODCHILD,SCRUTON,EASEY,WHITBY,BANCE,HOLMES,LINDSEY,HARPHAM,ORCHARD,VINE,HOLLEY,ERICKSON - Just to name a few.

From: : : RE: Help with an address in FulhamDate: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:57:36 +0000

I have found an old photo (1890s-1910 I would say)in my father-in-law's papers - no idea who it is but on the back is written an address. It looks like 4 Pyecroft Street, Fulham but the only Pyecroft Street I can find on streetmap and in the 1901 census is in Cheshire and we have no connection as far as I know with Fulham. Any ideas would be welcome please. ThankyouJackie TatamResearching TATAM,COHEN,ALDRIDGE,GOODCHILD,SCRUTON,EASEY,WHITBY,BANCE,HOLMES,LINDSEY,HARPHAM,ORCHARD,VINE,HOLLEY,ERICKSON - Just to name a few.

Read amazing stories to your kids on Messenger Try it Now!

BigSnapSearch.com - 24 prizes a day, every day. Search now
See the most popular videos on the web
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454061/direct/01/

This thread: