LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2008-11 > 1227693974

From: "Katie de Haan" <>
Subject: [LON] Fw: TURNER reposting as it seems not to have come through yet
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:08:08 +0100

Hello Alison,
Do these entries look like possibles for your family in 1891 and 1901? If
you think this might be the family, maybe there is more. On the other hand,
maybe you have all but the 1901 information?

(And as for the delightful comment in your previous mail, surely a
meddle is simply what we get for meddling in your affairs ? ;-) [And, oh
dear, talk about Freudian typos: I just typed precious instead
of previous! As you say, senior moments...)

1891 Willesden (Harrow division)
20 Kenilworth Road Willesden/Holy Trinity Parish

John T Turner Head M 32 Refreshment Room Manager London zislington
Alice M do wife m 30 London Kentish Town
Alice C do Daur 5 do do
Florence M daur 3 do do
Walter I do son 1 Middlesex Willesden

1901 15 Herbert Street St Pancras Kentish Town

John T Turner head m 42 builder's clerk London Islington
Alice M do wife do 40 do St Pancras
Alice E Turner (next page) daur - 15 artificial ....maker London St Pancras
Florence M do daur - 13 do do
Walter do son - 11 do Kilburn
Charles W? do son 7 do St Pancras

Happy hunting,