LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2008-11 > 1227916093

From: "Ros Poulson" <>
Subject: Re: [LON] FULHAM WORKHOUSE
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 23:48:13 -0000

Hi Brenda

This is an good site for workhouse information http://www.workhouses.org.uk/

Ros Poulson
----- Original Message -----
From: Brenda Green
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 8:59 AM
Subject: [LON] FULHAM WORKHOUSE

Hello, I'm hoping someone can tell me if there was a workhouse in the area of Farm Lane, Fulham in the 1880's, or an orphanage.

Grateful thanks for any information or suggestions as to where I might get some direction, kind regards, Brenda
For information regarding LMA Digitisation ,also 1911 census info please visit the London List Homepage http://www.londonlist.org.uk/news.htm The site also gives guidance on how to post, and also much London information. Well worth visiting before posting queries to the list !

Any problems, please contact the List Admin: