LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2008-12 > 1228909770

From: "Joe Austen" <>
Subject: [LON] David Sheen and Catherine Garman
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:49:30 +1000

I have now received the marriage certificate for the above couple. And already I am resigned to the expectation that they are not my gg grandparents. Mainly because he signed his name so I reckon that he would know how to spell it.
However I am intrigued about the name of the Church that they were married in which the certificate simply states was in Gates Street in the District of Poplar. I did a Google search and came up with Zilch. so any ideas, the year was 1856
Regards Joe Austen in OZ

This thread: