LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2009-01 > 1232886938

From: "Joe Austen" <>
Subject: Re: [LON] Marriage then Nothing
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 22:35:38 +1000

I have a half second cousin who discovered me through our researches, he and
his sister are double cousins of mine in that we have a common g grandmother
(Sheehan) on my maternal side and a common 4xg grandfather (Rapley) on my
fathers side. I digress
he is a part time Police Officer in the Metropolitan Police and has links
to their archives he is going to do some digging to see what else he can
come up with. Joe