LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2009-03 > 1236769012

From: "win&john" <>
Subject: [LON] Desmond
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 06:56:52 -0400

Hello Listers

I have recently found that I had an Aunt that I never knew about. Her name was Gertrude Annie DESMOND born 10 Sept. 1899 at Darrell Road, East Dulwich, Camberwell. Mother: Emma DESMOND formerly COOTE - Father: Daniel DESMOND.

She is shown on the 1901 & 1911 census with her Mother & two brothers. I would very much like to know if she married and if so to whom and when she died. Being the last of my family and having just found knowledge of her I have no one to ask.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John
Canada

This thread: