LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2009-03 > 1237399159

From: Anne Peat <>
Subject: Re: [LON] South Ealing Cemetery
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:59:19 +0000

Hi John
I replied to a message earlier in the day from someone looking for a
burial in Acton Cemetery also run by London Borough of Ealing.

This is their Cemetery website
http://www.ealing.gov.uk/services/community/births_deaths_marriages/deaths/cemeteries.html
which lists the cemeteries

and contact details
Tel: (020) 8825 6030
Email:

I would suggest you emailed with the details of the person you are
looking for and their place of residence and put the question to them.

HTH
Anne