LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2009-03 > 1237636213

From: "Judy Lester" <>
Subject: Re: [LON] London Newspaper
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 11:50:13 -0000

Judy,

For the newspapers, try contacting Lambeth Archives, which offers a paid
research service at about one-third of the cost of the British Library's
Newspaper Search Service. Lambeth has the South London Press and other
relevant papers on microfilm. They also have the burial registers and some
administrative records for West Norwood. If they can't help with your
specific query about the headstone, they'll direct you elsewhere. There's a
search Service Request Form on their website.

http://www.lambeth.gov.uk/Services/LeisureCulture/LocalHistory/Archives.ht

HTH

Judy
London, UK