LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2009-03 > 1238056588

From: "Caroline Bradford" <>
Subject: Re: [LON] St Olave Hart Street parish registers
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:36:28 -0000

Hi Jan

St Olave Hart Street is in the City of London, so its registers are kept at
the Guildhall Library. HOWEVER, as luck would have it (from your point of
view) the Guildhall Library Manuscript Reading Room is currently undergoing
a major refurbishment, so the microfilm of the relevant registers (though
not the originals) has been moved temporarily to the LMA.

HTH

Caroline