LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2009-03 > 1238369818

From: "Glenda" <>
Subject: [LON] Posting Surname Interests
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 00:36:58 +0100

I have returned to the list after some years away, and would like to post my main interests to see if there is anyone new out there with these links.

PESCOD: Marylebone, Hackney, Islington, Chelsea. The name originates in Norfolk in my family, appearing in London around 1804.
HUGGINS: Marylebone, Hackney (connected to PESCOD)
PYE: Clerkenwell, Islington, Hackney (connected to PESCOD),
ALLEYN: Chelsea, Islington, Hackney, Shoreditch, Whitechapel, Finsbury, Camden Town (and all points in between if the censuses are to be believed!)
TAYLOR: Chelsea (connected to ALLEYN),
KELLEY: Pimlico, Chelsea (connected to TAYLOR & ALLEYN)

Many thanks,
Glenda

This thread: