LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2009-09 > 1253091945

From: "JFHH" <>
Subject: Re: [LON] Plague Death records online
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:05:45 +0100

Nivard's mail has yet to appear in my inbox, but yes they are there,
at
http://search.ancestry.co.uk/Browse/list.aspx?dbid=1624&path=

Dead chuffed to have found the baptisms of some of mine, including to ggggparents, at St.Mary's,
Ealing.
BUT
all registers not yet online;
labelled only by dates (yyyy-yyyy) with no clue as to whether bap,Mar or bur;
some mis-labelled: e.g 18thcent register for St.Mary Ealing turns out to be late 19th.cent
miscellaneous register including services;
St.Mary's Ealing appears under the L.B.Ealing with some as St.Mary, Ealing and others plain St.Mary.

But great to have found them.
Regards
John