LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2009-09 > 1253091945

From: "JFHH" <>
Subject: Re: [LON] Plague Death records online
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:05:45 +0100

Nivard's mail has yet to appear in my inbox, but yes they are there,

Dead chuffed to have found the baptisms of some of mine, including to ggggparents, at St.Mary's,
all registers not yet online;
labelled only by dates (yyyy-yyyy) with no clue as to whether bap,Mar or bur;
some mis-labelled: e.g 18thcent register for St.Mary Ealing turns out to be late 19th.cent
miscellaneous register including services;
St.Mary's Ealing appears under the L.B.Ealing with some as St.Mary, Ealing and others plain St.Mary.

But great to have found them.