LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2009-11 > 1257974192

From: "Caroline Bradford" <>
Subject: Re: [LON] Linken - Hume
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:16:32 -0000

Hi John

They have been partially mistranscribed as "Limken" in 1901. But not from
St Pancras - the children seem to have been born in Fulham (confirmed by
their birth registrations). Father is Ewald, not Edward. See FreeBMD for
their marriage registration, or the new Ancestry parish register collection
will save you the 7 quid!

Hope this helps

Caroline