LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2009-12 > 1260528002

From: "Kay DONALD CLARK" <>
Subject: Re: [LON] Isaac CASON in 1851 census
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:40:02 -0000

A big thank you to everyone for looking for the CASONs. I feel better about
my abilities now!

I would like to think the family had gone on a jaunt to Ireland but think it
more likely they are on the missing pages.

I will still keep looking - I know what I'm like. Can't let go. Maybe one
day!

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Kay