LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2010-01 > 1263526641

From: "Hildi Reinhart" <>
Subject: Re: [LON] George Williams
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:37:21 +1100

Hi All
The shipping Arrivals and Departures at the Tassie Archives are very
comprehensive
and might reveal something....what about searching them as if he arrived and
departed then there is a chance he is recorded there. Also if he was going
to be
mining up north he may have requested a licence from the CSO and there might
me a record of this on the Wayne Indexes. ( which I think are now on line)
What does anyone think of my idea.
Hildi
In Tasmania