LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2010-02 > 1265721106

From: PETER WELLS <>
Subject: [LON] smith family bethnal green with worton connections
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 13:11:46 +0000 (GMT)

Hello List,
             It looks like LILY LOUISA WORTON daughter of henry WORTON and JANE WELLS married  a thOMAS ROBERT SMITH in S MICHAEL london fields  HACKNEY in 1930WILLIAM WELLS is one of the witnesses I know they lived in bethnal green, but I am waiting on some more certificates to arrive that should tell me where they lived , in bethnal green
   I alsoknow there is a lady doing this name possibly thousands are doing this same surname but I no one lady who belongs to the EAST LONDON FAMILY HISTORY SOCIETY but as I do not know her email address I am hoping she is also on the LONDON LIST
 can you contact me if you are thanks pete a kid from Shoreditch.

This thread: