LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2011-09 > 1316951574

From: Lynda Rooke <>
Subject: Re: [LON] DIBLE - Occupation
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 12:52:54 +0100

Hi Listers, Many thanks for such swift replies. The concensus of opinion is that the occupation is Master Drover. I think maybe his son could have been an auctioneer or dealer in livestock and perhaps that would then tie in with his father's occupation. I had a possible census record for James Dible who was shown as a butcher. I think now that that is probably the wrong record because the marriage entry is definitely correct. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to look for me Lynda> From: