LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2011-12 > 1322808864

From: "Gail Oliver" <>
Subject: [LON] SMITH brickwall
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 19:54:24 +1300

Hi folk

Does anyone have a connection to a SMITH family - Sidney Hodgson Smith (died 1912) and Lilian Frances SMITH (nee BOND) .

Lilian was living at 16 Cosbycote Avenue Herne Hill from at least 1936 until 1956. I know there was a daughter Daisy E SMITH born c 1913 but have no further information on them.

In my mother's belongings I found an envelope with this address on it, and a photograph of my mother, her sister and my grandmother inside. I believe that Sidney was my grandmother's brother - but there I have no other knowledge of this family. As I am now living in New Zealand it is very difficult for me to pursue this line.

Any help gratefully received

Gail

This thread: