LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2011-12 > 1325164489

From: "eileen/pat" <>
Subject: [LON] Minnie Grace BUTLER
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:14:49 -0000

Hope everyone had a very Happy Christmas.

I am looking for descendants, if any, of a great Aunt, Minnie Grace Butler born 1879 in St Mary Newington. I remember meeting my Grandmothers sister Grace once as a child. I have found a marriage in 1913 to a George W Bush( no, I couldnt quite believe it either lol) in Southwark. However I am stuck and can't find children or any deaths.
Minnie aged 1 is with her parents and siblings on the 1881 and with her sister(my Gran) and her husband on the 1891, aged 11 as Minnie G,born Walworth. There is a birth for Minnie Grace registered in 1879 in St Saviour Southwark.
I cant find her on the 1901,aged 21, her parents had died by then. She is not with her sister.
She would have been 31 in 1911 and still single but not with her sister in London as they had moved to Brighton by then, so probably in service.
Any sightings or connections would be great. Many thanks Eileen.

http://www.epfranchi.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/page1.htm

This thread: