LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2012-03 > 1331511745

From: Ron Lankshear <>
Subject: Re: [LON] Brick wall - searching for WELLER in London
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:22:25 +1100

On 2012-03-12 9:13 AM, Anne Peat wrote:
> This may mean that my surmise about them separating may have some basis.

Utterly likely Anne

My web site has plenty of marriage problems. Very
likely for either spouse to leave and of course if
a woman she may change her surname to her new man's

and Jon plenty of people with wrong ages in census

1871 I am not sure it says Wid for Henry it looks
like Mar.

but 1881 I assume this is him and says Wid.
RG11; Piece: 603; Folio: 144; Page: 44
Henry Weller 61
Catherine Eanes 28
Francis F. K. Brown 26
Susan Wisbeach 17
Montague Browne 24
Catherine is a daughter and Frank son in law

Then a flight of fancy in 1881
Mary Noelabt 1832London Marylebone, London,
Middlesex, EnglandLodger
teacher of music
But then I found Mary Noel in 1871 as daily
governess musical

So I can only think Mary Harriet changes name or
goes overseas

Ron Lankshear -Sydney NSW (from London-Shepherds
Bush/Chiswick)
try my links
http://freepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~lankshear/

This thread: