LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2012-04 > 1333633916

From: <>
Subject: Re: [LON] Surrey Electoral Register
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 14:51:56 +0100

Today, I have to complete the registration form by sometime in October in order to appear on the register for the following year. I suspect that this may be the case here.
So generally, I suspect that the register was compiled the year before the actual register appeared. Perhaps you should check the year 1938?
Regards
Sandra

Message: 1