LONGHUNTERS-L Archives

Archiver > LONGHUNTERS > 1999-06 > 0929838958

From: <>
Subject: Indian traders just before FR@INDIAN WAR
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 20:35:58 -0400

Went to rootsweb.com's archives [?] attempting to retrieve FAITH Keahey's
articles on Edglington,as he was neighbors of my BROWN et al colony at
Weirton WV-nw Wash Co,Pa .Couldn't,but got this list that includes
future
GEN McIntosh-1778 FORT MCINTOSH on Ohio River at Pa-Oh line.

CNIDR Isearch-cgi 1.20.06 (File: 417)