LOONEY-L Archives

Archiver > LOONEY > 1997-06 > 0867644985

From: <>
Subject: Tilton's Early Looneys in America
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 00:29:45 -0400 (EDT)

I have been swamped with inquiries about copies of Robert Tilton's Early
Looneys
In America! I did not realize that so many of you did not have this. As far
as I am
concerned, this is the "Bible" and basis of Looney research.

I will be glad to make copies for everyone that wants one. However, please
under-
stand a couple of things. I have retyped some 20-30 pages that were becoming
illegible, the remaining pages might be fuzzy, but should be legible. The
second is that all I have is 117 pages, but I believe this is the entire
work. It ends abruptly on page 117.

I am not trying to make any money on this, except to recoup my costs. There
may even be another member of the group that is willing to make copies
cheaper. If so, we should welcome this opportunity, and my feelings will not
be hurt if someone else wants to take on this project. I have checked with
the post office and copy store and feel that $20 will adequately cover my
costs.

Because the $20 may scare some of you away, I will ignore all requests
through today and ask you to resubmit your request if you still want a copy.
I will be out of town for several days, but will get back with you as soon
as possible.

Anthony Looney

This thread: