LOONEY-L Archives

Archiver > LOONEY > 1997-10 > 0877660964

From: <>
Subject: Re: The Fund
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 22:42:44 -0400 (EDT)

Pat,
Just recieved a letter today from Elizabeth Looney. She said if she
could get her eyes better, she would feel 35, and not 85, this Dec. She also
thanked me for the stamps that I sent. She said she did love to send letters
to all the Looneys. She also said she would love to meet Larry Johnson.
She also said she wanted me to find out who put in the information in Salt
Lake of the marriage of Robert Looney and Elizabeth Lewllyn. She would love
to write this person and find out what information they have on this
marriage. She said they had them from Ireland, and Elizabeth said they were
from Wales.

These are just a few thing we could work on for her. Also my money is
in the mail. " Where have you heard that before?" Come on Larry, make that
trip before the snow gets too deep in Washington D.C.

Wilma

This thread: